NICER Hair Salon
Enhance your natural look & promote healthy hair
BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT AT NICER HAIR
We would like to ensure that your appointment at the salon runs as smoothly as possible.
In the interests of customer satisfaction please read our booking rules, which are designed to help both client and stylist understand exactly what is required. By having a service with Nicer Hair you are accepting to adhere to these terms and conditions. Nicer Hair will under no circumstances tolerate abuse to staff. Anyone who breaches our T&C/policies could be refused service and/or banned from using our facilities/website/social media forums immediately without further notice.
COVID - 19: All clients are expected to take onus and ensure they are free from cold or flu symptoms or anything viral/bacterial before visiting salon. Clients must have with them own PPE i.e. face mask and hand sanitiser. Salon will provide gloves, cape and shoe covers. Clients will be expected to follow hygiene rules displayed in salon and special measures during their visit. A health declaration form must be completed before visit.
To make sure you get the best from booking your appointment with Nicer hair, please note:
- Due to styling requirements bookings made online/telephone may need to be altered to fit in with salon time slots.We will contact you to confirm any alterations to your appointment.
- Zoom 121 calls can be booked for appointments or consultations. Some services may require a video consultation before appointment. Stylist will inform you of how to book.
- For a quotation please book Hair Consultation under consultation tab for a video call. Consultations start from £16 and £10 will be used as a deposit should you have a service done or deducted from your total on next visit.
- A non refundable deposit is required to secure a booking of over 30 mins or more. This can be paid via card in salon, paypal, online or mobile banking leaving the balance to be paid on the day. This deposit will be carried over if you need to reschedule your appointment for a later date with 48 hour working day notice/Covid positive. No shows will loose the deposit. £10 deposit is required for bookings exceeding 1 hr; £20 for appointments exceeding 2 hrs. Clients who repeatedly breach this policy will be asked to pay in full before given an appointment. This is to ensure that the stylist have enough time with you and to see other clients as you will appreciate time is valuable. Mobile service is suspended at the moment until further notice.
- All clients will be asked to pay upfront before the service is carried out. Cashless payments preferred card/BACS/paypal.
- If you are late for more than 5 or 10 mins you will be charged an extra £5 and if you are late by more than 15 mins you may loose your slot.
- Nicer hair does not give refunds this is due to our time and products used for the service. Please ensure you raise any concerns before you leave the salon (or within 24 hrs from the time of service) so that the matter can be rectified. Anything beyond this will be circulated to the Manager. Where the service carried out is unsatisfactory a complimentary/discounted service will be offered for your next appointment. This is at the discretion of the stylist and approved by the Salon Manager.
- If you are booking for a full head or retouch of colours (colour on the scalp both semi permanent/permanent) and are a new client to Nicer hair, you will need a skin test 24/48 hours before you have the full treatment. These tests are to ensure you do not have any allergic reaction and are available at Nicer hair without appointment and free of charge. Failure to have a skin test may result in us being unable to carry out your colour treatment(s). As we are sure you will appreciate, this policy is for your health and well being. However, if you insist on having an immediate service we can take verbal/written consent providing that you have had colour previously and happy to proceed using our brand.
- Bridal hair, hair for special occasions, relaxers and colour correction, locs are specialisms and bookings are not available with all the stylists for all of them. You will need a consultation first. There is no charge for the consultation. Please phone the salon to arrange a convenient time. Consultations for bridal or special occasions makeup can be done at the same time, please specify when booking. A small charge will be applied for hair/makeup trial this will be confirmed at the end of your consultation.
- Relaxer - a consultation is required. Hair extensions need to be removed from hair at least 2 weeks prior to the relaxer. Hair must not be washed before relaxer.
- All extensions prices are excluding extensions. We do not provide extensions and if at anytime we do an extra charge will be applied.
- According to the GDPR General Data Protection Regulation your personal data will be stored safely and used only for having a client record/history of the services at Nicer as well as for future services. Your data will not be given to any other company or third party. Nicer Hair Salon is fully compliant for card payments taken in salon.Data provided using our online booking system is not shared with any third party. Photographs or videos used for marketing purposes only and verbal consent is obtained before taking and sharing the video/photograph online. Client records are used mainly for contact by the salon, loyalty scheme, chemical services and for client's own perusal.
- Video recording and photos are sometimes done in salon. You will be notified verbally to give consent for individual photos however, this is an agreement for recording. If you do not wish to be recorded please notify the salon verbally in person at the time of your visit.
- The prices listed are guide prices and a price will be confirmed with you during your consultation or booking. By proceeding with the booking you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
I agree to the booking rules
Private Bookings Available (for religious purposes)
(Please Specify When Booking)
OPENING TIMES : APPOINTMENTS ONLY
TUESDAYS : WALK-INS 11AM - 4:00PM
BOOK ONLINE OR CALL 0121 2703975